21 January 2011

3G is not 3G it’s Dial Up

Well I am spending the week with out DSL. Which means I am leaning on my iPhone 4 for most of my needs. I can pretty much do most things I need to do for server con-figs from my phone. The only issue I am having is uploading a file in the browser from my phone.

I am using USB Drive app to get files from my PC to my phone so that I can send out invoices. That is simple, it’s just uploading a file that I need to figure out.

You might ask, well why don’t you just tether your iPhone to your computer. Well here at my desk the coverage is very spotty. My iPhone sits and bounces from 3G to Edge and then back again. That gets me no where, not to mention that I would go over my 2GB cap in the first ten minutes.

Hopefully the modem will show up tomorrow and I will not be waiting until Friday for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment